Award entries are now open
We are now welcoming applications from member community co-operatives. To enter the awards fill in the entry form with all your details and you have until Friday 27th October at 5pm to submit your entry.
- It’s free!
- It’s great publicity and will help to raise awareness in your local area.
- You’ll give other communities the confidence to explore co-operation as a way of tackling their own challenges.
- You’ll have a fantastic accolade to impress funders and customers alike.
- Winners receive a beautiful plaque to proudly display and get a volunteer party pack (worth £500) to throw a thank you party to all their amazing volunteers!
- If you’re shortlisted, you’ll receive two free tickets to attend our fantastic awards ceremony at St Bride Foundation in London on Wednesday 6th December
- The Community Co-operative Awards are kindly supported by a range of organisations, representatives of which will make up the judging panel. Just entering the awards means you’ll get some fantastic exposure to these organisations.
Have a look at our checklist to prepare your award entry:
- Find out more about the award categories
- Read our entry criteria
- Prepare a short film about your community co-operative. Make your application come alive for our judges – be inspired by Bretforton’s video for last year’s awards below.
- Ensure you have someone who can write about the benefit your community co-operative has had to them, perhaps helping them overcome an illness or help integrate them into the community again. (Please note: it must be someone who is not on the current committee)
- If you are not currently a Plunkett member but would like to support us and enter the awards, please visit the Membership page on our website.
- Think about who, in your community, would be a deserving candidate for this year’s People’s Choice Award. Fill in your nomination form.