Looking for the People’s Choice Award nomination form? Here you go.
- It’s free!
- It’s great publicity and will help to raise awareness in your local area.
- You’ll give other communities the confidence to explore co-operation as a way of tackling their own challenges.
- You’ll have a fantastic accolade to impress funders and customers alike.
- Winners receive a beautiful plaque to proudly display and get a volunteer party pack (worth £500) to throw a thank you party to all their amazing volunteers!
- If you’re shortlisted, you’ll receive two free tickets to attend our fantastic awards ceremony at St Bride Foundation in London on Wednesday 6th December
- The Community Co-operative Awards are kindly supported by a range of organisations, representatives of which will make up the judging panel. Just entering the awards means you’ll get some fantastic exposure to these organisations.
How to Enter?
To enter, simply go to our Enter Now page and fill in the form. It won’t take long, and it’s free! Entries will close on 27th October 2017.
We are delighted to announce that once again we will be opening up for nominations People’s Choice Award. This award is all about recognising the outstanding contribution that an individual has made in their community.
We are looking for people to nominate others who they feel should be celebrated. The nominee can be someone who has driven the project forwards from initial idea through to getting the trading activity up and running, or they might be someone who volunteers and in small but important ways makes other people’s lives better just by being there.
For People’s Choice Award nominations, go to our People’s Choice form.
If you have any queries at all, do contact us using the details at the bottom of the page. In the meantime, stay tuned for updates and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note entries are now closed
If you have any images or videos to add to your application, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name and the name of your community co-operative.